Skewered Peeps! {fruit kebabs}

Oh no!

Someone skewered a Peep!


I know I saw these somewhere on the internet but I can't think where (this is not my original idea)
*ETA: Now I know where I saw these!!!!  I saw them over at Sun Scholars!  Rachel made the cutest Easter candy kebabs.*

All it took was some bamboo skewers I happened to have at home, a box of Peeps (99cents) and a variety of fruits (I used apples, green grapes, blackberries and strawberries).  I dusted the apple slices with FruitFresh to keep them from turning brown.  

The girls were ever so excited to get this for their dessert tonight!  And I mean EXCITED!
Those are some very happy girls!

And this Mommy has to agree...it was a pretty darn tasty dessert (not all that unhealthy considering we only got one Peep each).  Probably loads better than the *ahem* ice cream and homemade chocolate goo we had the previous night!  LOL!

Amy Siegert  – (April 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM)  

How cute and yummy is that!! Especially the berries. Can I come live at your house??

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (April 14, 2011 at 8:31 AM)  

Hmmm....and here I was thinking I'd love to come live at your house! :-)

Unknown  – (April 16, 2011 at 8:55 PM)  

Awesome idea to make these with fruit!!! I love it! My girls would love these :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP