Daily Photo: April 5
>> Tuesday, April 5, 2011 –
daily photo
Daily Dose of Decluttering!
I'm sure most of you can relate to the amount of stuff that seems to breed and multiply exponentially in your home. Ever since we got back from Hawaii I've been doing battle with the Clutter Monster. Today I tackled the girls' play area. Egads! The girls have collections of every kind of thing you can think of! No, I didn't toss out any beloved collections as there was plenty of just plain old trash...or...what I think of as trash. I'm sure the girls would both disagree with me on what is and isn't trash! That pile of coloring books/misc. books was created by me. No little girls participated in the making of that pile. However, the pile-o-stuff that I put away/tossed away was their doing! Little by little I hope to win this battle with Clutter. Wish me luck...as I really could use all the luck I can get!
** Did you know that some Goodwill locations take used computers and computer parts? Goodwill and Dell have partnered up to create Dell Reconnect. Visit >this< link to see more information about that program and to see which Goodwill locations will accept the used computers. We donated a bunch of old computer stuff a while back and it was just so freeing to get rid of that it!**
How do you keep clutter from becoming a problem to begin with?


That's awesome about Dell Reconnect, Astrid. Thanks for the link. We have some old computer stuff here we've been scratching our heads about as well!
To answer your question, my husband conveniently breaks things and throws them away. Me, I'm a keeper and have a bit of a hoarding problem. Which is probably why God led me to my husband!!
Amy- that's HILARIOUS!!! I keep things waaaaay too long. Even if the thing isn't working or messed up I still keep it. Maybe I was meant for a previous era or something.
Margaret- hope you find a Goodwill that takes the computer stuff off your hands. We thought we were going to have to pay someone to take it away. I'm so glad it didn't cost us a penny and maybe it gets put to good use!