Daily Photo: April 12: Dealing with all the Kid Artwork!


 And here's what I'm doing lately....
scanning the girls' artwork into the computer.


Oof!  What a task!

And what will I do with all those scans?
Create Art Books for the girls
:-)
Creating these does take a bowl (or two or three) of Skittles!

Amy Siegert  – (April 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM)  

Your books are just an awesome idea. I still think you throw a few of these out at the spring art fair and you'd get some orders!!

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (April 14, 2011 at 8:33 AM)  

I'd gain too much weight from all the Skittles I'd eat to create other people's art books. hee hee hee! I'd honestly have to figure out a way to create them quickly (they take me a couple of months to create) and for a reasonable price (that's the really tough part).

Unknown  – (April 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM)  

What a truly amazing thing to do Astrid. Hmmm... I really need to do the same. What a treasure for your kids to have.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP