March Snow Melt Brings April Flowers...or something like that

Mini Narcissus
Such tiny little blossoms...as if the flower fairies had created them.  Only standing a few inches tall they're quite cheerful and bright.  Such a lovely sight after a long, cold & dreary winter.

This is what they looked like on April 3 (with a locust tree bean pod to keep it company)

This is what they looked like today, April 6:

I wanted to get a ground-level photo of these cuties...so I placed the camera as close to the ground, auto-focused and snapped the photos (not having confirmed what was in the actual camera frame).  This is what I got using that "technique":




What do you like most about Spring?

I like seeing the world come back to life after a long winter's sleep...seeing the flowers popping up and listening to a myriad of birds singing in our woods.

Amy Siegert  – (April 6, 2011 at 1:48 PM)  

I like spring for the same reasons you do! Last night I sat out on the swing by myself for a few moments, just to take it all in. THanks for the reminder to look and listen! The flower shots are really neat, how much growth can take place over a few days!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP