Daily Photo: April 16
Those are some Rainbow Fingers!
I guess you could say that today was Painting Day. Annika and I painted Fairy Houses for our Fairy Village (watch for that post later this week!). Then I painted all the Egg Carton Flowers. We cut the flowers WEEKS ago. I'd hoped the girls would paint them but ....it never happened. So I painted them! Let me tell you, I was VERY happy to be done painting them! LOL! Let's just hope I have enough flowers for a wreath.


Those colors are so beautiful - I bet you had fun! Thanks for sending Ava over to our house for the party- hope she had just as much fun as it looks like Annika did:)
Ava had a BLAST! Annika had fun too but I think Ava had more fun! ;-)
(btw...those are my painted fingers. I was getting pretty darn sloppy towards the end of the painting day! LOL!)