Daily Photo: April 14

Sometimes Mommies have to bribe

Sometimes McDonald's is just the right thing...especially after a slightly traumatizing experience at the doctor's office (notice the sparkly band-aids on Ava?).  Fortunately the McDonald's bribe worked!  (and no, this isn't a place we go to frequently)

Amy Siegert  – (April 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM)  

Uh-oh! What happened to Ava? We saw those beautiful bandaids on her after 4K today, and she said she had a bump taken off? Don't guilt too much over Mickey D's - everybody needs a treat once in awhile! Hope all is well!

Anonymous –   – (April 17, 2011 at 6:58 AM)  

Those mean doctors.
I completely agree about the bribing. Sometimes not my finest parenting moments but it gets the job done. We don't eat there often either but it just seems to be necessary sometimes.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP