(almost)Daily Photo: April 15


Last night we participated in the Egg Hunt at the local YMCA.  Due to the nasty, rainy & windy weather they had to hold the hunt inside (in the deep bowels of the building....I've been going to that place for over a year and I never knew these rooms existed!).  The kids got to play games, dance to music and swim in a purple-dyed swimming pool (thankfully we didn't end up purple!).  It was a fun way to spend the evening!  (and afterwards...suuushi!)

And now?  Well, it's snowing outside.  How about that for mid-April weather????

Amy Siegert  – (April 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM)  

swimming in a purple pool - how crazy fun!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP