frustrations

Girlies playing together nicely.
Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself.


I wish I didn't let myself overwhelm myself. Does that even make sense?


I wish I could make myself get motivated to actually do the things I think about doing. Like scrapbooking, knitting, making a couple batches of soap, painting, finalizing my seed order, fill-in-the-blank. I just can't. seem. to. be. able. to.


I feel like my body is filled with lead or brick or something.


There's something that I REALLY need help with and I'm wondering if I can ask you all for your help.


Please say you'll help!

(it has to do with house decorating/remodeling...I'll post more later!)

Debie Napoleon  – (January 23, 2009 at 6:05 PM)  

Hi, I saw your question about paperwork on Tip Junkie and wanted to pop over.

I try to do as much as possible paperless, but what paper I have I keep in files for each quarter of the year. When the quarter rolls over (i.e. Jan 2008-Jan 2009), I shred the previous year.

It works well and I can always find what I need.

Hope that helps...Please pop over and enter my 100th post contest!

Mammatalk  – (January 23, 2009 at 10:06 PM)  

I can help with "I think I am losing it" question. I usually blog about that kinda stuff! :-)

Thanks for visiting me on my big, bloggy day!

PS. My word verification was "bless". Nice.

Amy Siegert  – (January 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM)  

Hey Astrid, do your girls know how to play the piano? Do you teach them? I am trying to do "music by number" with our kids (I learned some organ but that was years ago).
Cheer up - you are too hard on yourself! Amy S.

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (January 26, 2009 at 12:48 PM)  

Amy- no...I don't know how to play the piano! I know a few chords but that's the extent of my piano playing ability. We haven't started formal piano lessons..yet.

denise  – (January 26, 2009 at 8:10 PM)  

Yeah, it is called 'January'. I get that every year! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP