Ugh. It's THAT kind of a day....
Ava is sick. She's vomitted three times- one of those being in the car. Having a sick child is NOOOO fun. Poor thing. She hasn't been able to keep anything down either. It also meant I had to forgo a play date this morning. :( I was really looking forward to chatting with an adult for a change.
I had also decided that today would be cleaning day- I washed all the bedding and the shower curtains, vacuumed and mopped the floors, dusted, and cleaned the bathrooms...I think I could have picked a better day when I didn't have a sick child to clean up after.
Have any of you had a chance to check out a new book called "Hello, Cupcake!"? My very awesome mom sent me a copy of it and I can't wait to try making some cupcakes now!


Oh! Poor Ava, and poor Mommy. I dread pukey kids on so many levels. WHERE will they make a mess? How long will they be sick? When is it "safe" to feed them without paying the nasty price (and prolonging their misery)? Who is next (please, don't let it be me!)? Ugggggh. I hope Ava feels better soon and that the rest of you don't get it.
Oh dear! I hope Ava is feeling better and you are able to quickly reschedule your play date! I can so relate!!!!