Anybody interested in a soap give away?

I've seen lots of other people in Blogging Land do give aways which got me thinking I could do one with my soap. Anybody interested?

Anonymous –   – (October 19, 2008 at 7:56 PM)  

Me! Me! Pick me!

Meaghan  – (October 19, 2008 at 9:17 PM)  

Love Soap and would love it more as a giveaway!! Count me in!!

Did you get in on my coffee giveaway? If not stop by www.getthebean.blogspot.com

xoxo
Meg

Mom  – (October 19, 2008 at 9:50 PM)  

Just wanted to say hi to a fellow SITSta!

I have to agree with Sally... Me! Me! Pick me!

Amanda  – (October 20, 2008 at 7:55 AM)  

Why yes of course! :-) That would be super cool! I'll be doing my fist give away very soon!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP