Autumn turned our leaves to Gold!

Autumn is here in full force.
She's turned all the leaves into gold!
(wow, do I ever wish it was real gold!!!)




Autumn also seems to bring out all the BUGS! My spine is still shivering from all the ladybugs that were crawling all over me while we were outside. The box elderbugs are creeping all over the house. Wasps are flying all over the place! Ack! The safest place to be on this gorgeous day is inside!!!!

After breakfast we ventured outside to pick a few pretty leaves for a quick art project. We were still in our jammies! Brrrr! It's cold! Hmmm...I wonder if this was such a good idea after all.



We saw a cute leaf craft project at FamilyFun so we got to work making our own leafy friends.

Annika's Foliage Friends include a bird, fish, turtle with 6 legs and a butterfly. She wrote on there "Get Better" for her friend who got sick yesterday at school. She asked me how to spell it and just refused to believe me when I told her it was gEt not gIt. Annika, I promise I wouldn't lie to you about that!Ava's Fall Foliage Friends- Ava was only interested in gluing down the leaves.
Then it was off to our Saturday morning Music Together class!

Rae  – (October 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

How fun!! We are going on our annual "look at leaves fall drive" on Monday. Can't wait!!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP