Mommy Burrito

This is a game of which you'll never see me post photos. You'll understand why in a second.

Mommy (or more favorably Daddy) Burrito is a "game" our funny little munchkins have come up with after they've taken a bath. They wrap Mommy in one of their towels and make her lie down on the floor. Then they run around the Mommy Burrito (in their birthday suits) singing "All Around the Cobbler's Bench the monkey chased the weasel, etc..." (one of the goony girls is the weasel and the other is the monkey). They run around chasing each other - that is until one of them trips on the Mommy Burrito - therefore quickly ending that game. (Mommy doesn't like having her head stepped on for some reason..silly I know!).

I love the "games" that young kids come up with. The rules are there really aren't any! It's just plain ol' silliness!

Andrea  – (October 23, 2008 at 9:05 PM)  

Hi, I 'm really enjoying your blog. Lots of fun crafts and home decor and just plain cool stuff. That's funny about the game my 3 yr old is making up new games left and right. She has this new Hallway Game where she makes us stand at one end tells us to do some strange random things then tells us what silly words to yell as we run to the other end of the hall. Mostly I try to get her to just teach her brother and I can "referee". Its not much fun running down the short hall but it is entertaining to watch! PS I saw you're from AK originally, me too :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP