It's snowing!

I cannot believe it! It's actually snowing! (it's not accumulating but still)

I finally cleaned out the gardens this weekend. Oof. Was that a lot of work! I still need to till under the beds in the veggie garden....we'll see if I get around to it this year. I replanted the perennials that I had in my window boxes. I planted a bunch of allium bulbs (thanks Mama!). I also replanted plants that were getting a little crowded. While I was doing all this the wind was howling and whipping past me. And it decided to snow. My hands were very cold by the time I finished. But it's done.

Rae  – (November 2, 2008 at 5:34 PM)  

I just spent two hours outside today in my garden. It does take forever to put it to bed for the winter! I love alliums!!! I planted some the other year and just love seeing their purple balls in the spring!!!

Rae  – (November 2, 2008 at 5:35 PM)  

P.S. Oops, I meant to add...I can't believe it's snowing! YIKES!!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP