Peanut Butter and Bacon cookies

Oh my!

Oh my, oh my!

Have you ever thought that bacon and peanut butter could go together?

I certainly never would have they'd go together.

Except today.

I made peanut butter and bacon cookies.

Odd but tasty!

And they're flourless!

I dare you to try them!

Karen M. Peterson  – (September 22, 2009 at 7:24 AM)  

That sounds just weird enough to be really yummy!

Stopping by from SITS! Hope you have a great day!

Amy Siegert  – (September 22, 2009 at 9:41 AM)  

WHat?? I love those two ingredients, but not sure if I would want them together. You're walking on the wild side, girl!

Michelle, All Home and Love  – (September 22, 2009 at 6:43 PM)  

I would never have put those two things together! I need to try that.
~Michelle

tinahead81  – (September 23, 2009 at 7:40 AM)  

holy cow! i may just have to try those!!

stopping over from sits! have a great day :o)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP