oops

Sorry about the lack of posts. I mean to update this blog every few days but a week has gone by. My excuse? We've been sick. Yesterday Annika stayed home from Kindergarten...stay tuned for photos later.
Poor sick Annika- fell asleep while watching a movie.

Margaret  – (September 17, 2008 at 11:45 AM)  

Aww. Poor Annika. I hope she's feeling better today.

Beth  – (September 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM)  

How is everyone feeling today? It seems that it's the time of year for people to get sick - Henry's running a fever today :-(

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (September 17, 2008 at 1:26 PM)  

Annika is back at school today. No fever and no throwing up. Ava is doing fine. I'm still feeling a little under the weather.

That Star Trek-y thermometer is the best!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP