Ava's Owls

Ava and I made a few paper owls today. I cut them out of construction paper using a template I'd made (for the felt owls) and I let her have fun painting them.


My owl template.



WOWEE! RARE PHOTO ALERT!!! Ava is actually smiling and posing nicely for the camera! Her eyes are open and she's not sticking out her tongue.
I'll try to remember to take photos of the finished owls tomorrow. I hope Ava will want to paint more of them because I think they're cute.


This owl got stuffed! :)

Now that Annika is in school all day Ava and I are trying to do some craft projects together. It's a little tricky for me to remember that she is still two- most of my craft projects have been geared towards a 5 year old.

Unknown  – (September 12, 2008 at 9:00 AM)  

These owls are so neat! Did you hang them in each window? Does Ava still like them a lot?

Anonymous –   – (September 14, 2008 at 3:57 PM)  

So adorable!

Bobbi & Noe  – (September 24, 2008 at 12:20 PM)  

These are so cute! I think I'm going to do this with the kiddos. Great job!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP