Say Hello to Mirage the Barbie

Annika picked out the Mariposa Barbie- she's got fairy WINGS! Isn't she lovely?

On Saturday we checked out Potosi Brewery for lunch. (HEY! I think I added a hyperlink!) The remodeled and now functioning brewery opened up last week. Let me tell you- if you're ever in the area (or even several hours away) I HIGHLY recommend checking it out! I can't believe there is a place like this right here in teeny tiny Potosi. The beer was PERFECT!

I had a very crisp and clean IPA and Mark had a peaty & dark Bock. Apparently they also have home brewed rootbeer but we didn't try it out. Maybe next time. The food was great too. The place reminded us of the Glacier BrewHouse in Anchorage. There is a museum and some other stuff we didn't check out. Maybe next time. I'm excited that Mark and I can go out on a dinner date and not spend 30 minutes getting to the restaurant... Woo Hoo!

Here's a funny side note - I've heard locals complaining about the cost of the beer (it's over $3!) at the new microbrewery. Apparently if you pay more than a dollar for beer it's clearly overpriced. Sigh. I think they should just stick with their Coors Light and I'll take the microbrew...any day!

Unknown  – (July 28, 2008 at 10:59 PM)  

..cute photo..what name did Annika give her doll?

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP