Lovely Little Flowers playing hopscotch
The girls and I played hopscotch on our sidewalk. That is- we played my version since I don't remember how to actually play it (and I'm too lazy to find out). 
Afterwards we had to check out all the flowers growing in my garden. Naturally the girls want to pick all of them- sadly the answer is no most of the time.
"I can almost reach it!" Ava
The girlies were overjoyed when I let them pick a few of the petunias, violas black-eyed susans.
Annika really wanted me to take a photo of her with her petunia. Oh, and notice the markings on her hand and arm? We went to a small festival & they offered face painting for kids. Annika got a heart on her arm and rain drops on her hand (she asked for them).

Afterwards we had to check out all the flowers growing in my garden. Naturally the girls want to pick all of them- sadly the answer is no most of the time.


..look at this nice flower garden! No wonder that the girls want to pick some of them! Do they make little posies with them?