Play Dough Cookies

I fell in love with these amazing cookies. How can you not adore those rainbow colored cookies???


I thought they were so cool that we HAD to give them a try today. I'm really glad I did because the girls LOVED making these cookies.


Isn't that the coolest stand mixer? The girls did most of the work putting together the cookie dough.Naturally we had to taste every color.Don't those colorful balls of cookie dough look just like Play Dough?Annika did a great job making the cookies!







The GORGEOUS RAINBOW cookies are finished!




Both Annika

and Ava agree that these cookies are awesome!


Oh, and here is the recipe which you can find at allrecipes.com. Just fyi- these are not sugar cookies. You might want to try making them with your favorite sugar cookie recipe and see if you get the same results.

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2008 at 7:33 PM)  

Whaddya know? Here's another idea we're definitely going to steal!!!!!

Anonymous –   – (July 25, 2008 at 10:36 AM)  

Oh my goodness, those are sooo cute! Can't wait to try them. Thanks for posting.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP