at the Kiddie Pool




Lancaster has a great kiddie pool. It's great because it's free! It's rather tiny but free is definitely a good price and you won't hear me complaining about it. I took the girls to the pool yesterday while Daddy worked on the kitchen island (staining isn't something you want little girls "helping" with). They LOVED the kiddie pool. The only down side was that I took them after lunch and we bypassed nap time - again. Also about 10 minutes after we arrived about a dozen little kids (and some who weren't so little) came and the place turned into a zoo. That means we had some tired kiddos last night- as you can tell from the third photo!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP