Rainbows
The Muffin Tin lunch idea came from this neat blog Sycamore Stirrings. Yesterday they had a RaiNbOw challenge that was lots of fun. Come and join the fun!
The rainbow lunch consisted of red strawberries & raspberries, orange mac -n-cheese, yellow pineapple chunks, green broccoli, blue blueberries and white Babybel cheese.
Here's another rainbow dish the girls and I made on Sunday....
RaInBoW Jello Squares!
I found the recipe here Rainbow Jello at Do Better.
It didn't turn out quite the way I thought it would...for starters the refrigerator shelf wasn't level and I don't think I added enough gelatin since the jello fell apart when I handled it. It also looks better than it tastes (in my humble opinion). We ate it with a little bit of sweetened whipped cream.


Too bad about the jello. Thanks for trying it and the shout out. I really like your rainbow muffin tin idea.