Something Old...

Something very old indeed!

Does anybody recognize this jacket?  


I realize only a few people will recognize this jacket...it's from my childhood.  Franz Electric was my dad's company. 

I'm in the process of going through tubs of stuff and this jacket was one of the treasures I found.  I also found lots of toys that the girls immediately grabbed- including three Care Bears and a Cabbage Patch Doll.

 And today I'm trying to clear away most of this (my lovely winter decorations)....

Yes, that's a lot of toadstool mushrooms!  Time to put away the winter decorations.

And time to bring out the colorful spring items......

:-)

denise  – (February 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM)  

What a great collection of mushrooms! I love those reds.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP