Daily View:: Winter Birds

This is my daily view from where I sit at the computer.  

It's not a bad thing- watching the little birds. One of my favorite winter pastimes! 

black-capped chickadee at the thistle feeder

tufted titmouse at my window feeder


Our daily visitors include: tufted titmouse (they especially love the window birdfeeder), black-capped chickadees, American goldfinch, cardinals, blue jays, sparrows, various woodpeckers and other Little Tweety Birds.

What do you enjoy about winter?

Rae  – (February 7, 2011 at 4:48 PM)  

So lovely!! One of my favorite things about winter is driving in the car feeling the warmth of the sun shining in the windows and giving me the warmth of spring!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP