My Advent Calendars....
As promised here are my Advent calendars I recently made.
This cone one was taken from The Red Thread- you can find hers here. I filled each cone with one yellow star (they're rather small so you can't see them in the photos). Each star has a fun, fast activity written on them. For example: Do Five Jumping Jacks, Sing a Song, Hug Mommy, Hug Daddy, etc.
Here's my string of envelopes. I got the idea for it here. I used my Cricut machine (with the Base Camp cartridge) to cut envelopes. The frustrating thing was that I could only cut four envelopes per 12" square paper. On the other hand, it was really nice not having to cut out all those envelopes by hand. I strung them up between my skis on a string of jute. I bought the tiny clothespins from Hobby Lobby.


Super cute! We just have a 99-cent one from Trader Joe's.
Amazing job!! I absolutely adore those cones!!!!!!
I love these advent calendars - especially the one with the cones, very clever!
This is just so inspirational! I just posted about "how do you use your advent calendar?"
Very neat!
GREAT advent calendars!!! So much better to have family activites then a piece of candy!
Now that is just too cute! I love the cones!
sandy toe