Gifts from Nikolaus & Krampus AND our Christmas Tree
Before the snow came....
Every year we go down the street to our favorite Christmas Tree Farm (it's literally just down the street). Our awesome & wonderful friends own and operate the tree farm.
Our Tree!
After we got our tree packaged up and ready to take home some other friends with their kids stopped by to pick out their tree. It took quite some time extracting our girls from their tree hunting party.
Ava checking out the spoils Nikolaus and Krampus left behind. The girls were so excited to clean their shoes and put them out in front of their bedroom doors the night before. Annika wanted to be sure her shoes were really, really clean.


Oh, it's so fun to go cut a Christmas tree! The girls look really excited. You know, I don't guess I know about the traditions of Nikolaus and Krampus ... I imagine I'm not the only one. How about a short summary?
I was kinda wondering who Krampus was, too. Your girls looks so cute when they just wake up!