Breakfast with Santa..or waiting for Santa

Last Saturday was Breakfast with Santa.

Or should I say, Waiting for Santa?

We waited for thirty minutes for Santa to arrive...but at least he did come! (although I'll admit I was getting a little nervous he wasn't going to show.)

At least they had lots of coloring sheets and crayons available for the kids to keep busy with....As demonstrated by Annika and her friend Lilly...


And here by Ava... Ava asked for several items. She seemed to whisper her wishes to Santa. I think I heard a doll house mentioned. She went on and on...I wish I had gotten a little closer to hear her conversation.


Annika only had a few wishes. I know jewelry was one of the items on her wish list.

Until next year Santa! Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Emily P  – (December 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM)  

Look at those legs on Annika! She reminds me of our BaileyRose! Looks like such fun!

Amy Siegert  – (December 19, 2009 at 8:49 AM)  

See, that's what you get for being punctual. :) Cute girls!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP