Just for Fun: Playing with Photoshop Elements
I'm so embarrassed! I've had Photoshop Elements for at least two three years now and only LAST night did I discover there's more to it than the piddly little editing I'd used it for (mostly to add text to photos and create scrapbook pages for the Art Books).
Eep!
A doorway to the world of photo editing has just opened up! Why didn't I know this was there all along????
I've been wondering how to get the effects I saw on other blogs' photos.
original
(Annika is drinking water through her chive "straw")
variation #1
variation #2
variation #3
Ava on Canvas.
original
variation
Dang! Now I can't stop playing with it!
What do you use to edit your photos (if you do that sort of thing)? Do you have any websites/blogs you can recommend to help me on my Journey Towards Mastering Photoshop Elements?
Or at least not feeling so intimidated by it? ;-)






