Happy First Day of Second Grade!

September 1st:  Can you believe it?  We've got a SECOND grader in our house! (where did our baby Annika go?)

Annika got dressed for school the night before so she was ready to go early!
Ava was quite envious that it wasn't her first day of school. She really wanted to have her photo taken...in her pjs with her pretty new backpack.   She does start preschool this fall but she doesn't have school on Wednesdays.
Annika in her new classroom with her new teacher.  She's in the Multi-Age class (our school has a combined 2nd and 3rd grade class).
Here's to an Awesome Year!  Hoping that it's full of challenges and new adventures!

Unknown  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

Annika looks already so tall - and off to second grade!
..and Ava already starting pre-school..
WOW!!!

Amy Siegert  – (September 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM)  

Annika looks radiant! She will have a great year and I think she'll enjoy being with the older kids in her room. Hope Ava loved her first day of preK as much as Wynne did!

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (September 2, 2010 at 2:19 PM)  

I hope it's a good year for her. I'm really hoping that being with older kids will help to challenge her (in a good way).

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP