Ack! Aliens have invaded our house!

What do you do when Aliens invade your house?  

We seem to have lots of 'em visiting us lately...wonder if has to do with all those old Dr. Who shows we've been watching lately. We're watching the episodes with Tom Baker as Dr. Who- a blast from the 70s!  (okay....and now I've just admitted that we do watch TV- or more accurately- borrow DVDs from Netflix.)

Here's little Ava with her Alien.  Ava draws great faces!

And here's Annika with her elaborate, many-armed Alien.


Unknown  – (September 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM)  

oh my - veritable artists in your house :)
I love the new heading too

Amy Siegert  – (September 26, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

Your girls are very good at drawing. Ava shares a lot of little drawings with Wynne, and they are OUTSTANDING -- way beyond what Wynne can do!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP