Perseids Meteor Shower, Anyone?

Anyone else up late to see if they can catch a glimpse of a few shooting stars this fine evening?  


Last night we (Mark and I) tried watching for the Perseids Meteor Shower but the mosquitoes were in Strike & Attack Mode.  I got to see ONE shooting star. Guess that's better than none!

Tonight we're going to arm ourselves with bug dope (HATE the stuff!) in attempt to see some shooting stars.

Will you be watching for them?

ETA- Mark and I did brave the Great Mosquito Battle Ground and I'm glad we did as we saw lots of shooting stars!  Finally we were overcome by the sleepies...
(historically, it's been cloudy around these parts so we don't get to usually view them)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP