Birthday "Cake" Time!

We celebrated Annika's SEVENTH (how is it that she's 7???)birthday a few days early with family in Michigan.  After a fabulouso dinner of ribs (smoked by Mark; requested by The Birthday Girl), local corn, home-grown tomato & cucumber salad and roasted potatoes it was Birthday Cake Time...

Or Lemon Meringue Birthday Pie Time!
Annika requested lemon meringue pie instead of a birthday cake....and you know...I think everyone agreed that it was a fantastic idea!  Ultra, Mega Thanks to Aunt Beth for making this absolutely divine & very lemony pie!
Do those look like trick candles to you???

Hmmmm...maybe they are! ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Oh!  Happy Girl!

Hmmm....I think pie makes a mighty fine birthday "cake"!

Margaret  – (August 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM)  

Oh my gosh. I hope someone ate a slice of that for me!! I also hope someone gave the Birthday Girl a hug from her absent Auntie!

Amy Siegert  – (August 13, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

That pie looks delectable. Good choice Annika!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP