Old Faithful Lodge & Walk to Morning Glory Pool
On our last morning in Yellowstone we had a lovely breakfast at the very grand Old Faithful Lodge.
It's definitely a sight to see!
(and we've vowed to come back and stay at this lodge)
After breakfast we took a "short" stroll to see Morning Glory Pool (it's at the end of the trail). I really, really, really wanted to see that pool so I made us march out there! (this trail is very close to Old Faithful)

Morning Glory Pool...
The kiddos and Ulz relaxing in front of a general store while Mark and I do a little shopping (check out all those tree knots in the deck railing! Even the letters of the store were spelled out with logs/branches with interesting knobs)

Sigh...and this is the End of Our 2010 Mt. Rushmore & Yellowstone trip...
We drove like crazy and got to see the Grand Tetons & the Big Horn Mountains zooming past us while hurrying back home (spent the night in Rapid City, SD)....
And...I should add that our portable DVD players "died" over the course of this trip forcing us to actually look at the gorgeous scenery, write & draw pictures about the camping trip in our journals, and sing the "Arky, Arky" song over and over and over and over again. Not so bad, eh?

