Birthday Wish::Fulfilled!

Another one of Annika's birthday wishes:


a visit to Jumping Janes!

After a few rounds of jumping in the various bounce houses (we all took turns running through all of them with her) it was time for favorite activity:


Air Hockey.  Hands. down. favorite.

She's definitely got a competitive streak!
Sausage pizza followed by...

a litter of chocolate lab pupcakes.
Smiley, happy Birthday Girl!

Dear Annika,

I can't believe you are already seven years old!  You constantly amaze me with your ingenuity and your creative spirit.  Thank you for keeping me young-at-heart-and-in-spirit!  As it turns out...I do like coloring with crayons, I do like playing with play dough and I do love jumping over the sprinkler on a hot day!

Love,
Your Mama Forever

Rae  – (August 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

So much fun and such a sweet letter!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP