cousins::best friends

I can't believe an entire week has gone by!

First we had Ava's birthday. Then the Cousins came for a fun visit!

Four cousins watching "Nim's Island".

Stack-o-Cousins. Came tumbling down moments after this photo was taken!

Lily and Ava helping Mark make waffles.
Asked Lily to smile for the camera...this is what I got! What a funny girl!

Meet young Henry. Wearing Annika's boots. Apparently he loves putting on boots- he put them on all by himself. He's also holding a tractor (which he could say very well). Oh boy! Is he talking up a storm! The sad thing is that I couldn't understand him most of the time. He really LOVED playing with Ava's tricycle (the one Santa brought her). Isn't he cute?

Giggly Gregory. Gregory turns five...tomorrow actually! We had a small celebration since we won't be able to join the birthday festivities Beth has planned for him. Lily helped me make these cupcakes (fun!). We decorated the cupcakes with stars and moons sprinkles. Gregory LOOVES Star Wars.

Did I mention that Gregory loves Star Wars? We got him a light saber cover for a wii remote for his birthday. Fun!

It really was a lot of fun to see the Cousins play together (very well for the most part...there were a few grouchy moments). I really appreciated the Dads letting Beth and I disappear for an all day scrapbooking session. Thank you Mark and Ray!

Amy Siegert  – (March 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM)  

Cousin time is full of ups and downs, but oh-so-fun! Gotta love those husbands for the girls day out!

Shell in your Pocket  – (March 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM)  

Oh...I love Childrens Museums...they are so fun.
sandy toe

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP