Baby Avie Turns Three

Three Years Ago:
Avie Baby, Avie Baby
You're my girl; you're my girl!
I sure like to hold you. I sure like to hold you.
In my arms; in my arms!
(sung to the tune of "Frère Jacques")

Now look at you!







It took the Birthday Girl the entire day to eat her one cupcake!
Train set from Mommy & Daddy!




Annika was excited to play with the train set too!

After some serious train play time we all went outside for some good winter fun! That means sledding, attempting to make a snow man (snow wasn't quite right) and taking a walk through the woods with the dogs.

Amy Siegert  – (February 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM)  

Happy Happy Birthday, Ava! Have fun playing with your new train set :) Love, the Siegerts

Margaret  – (February 23, 2009 at 11:32 AM)  

Happy, happy birthday, Ava girl! I sure wish we could be there to give you big birthday hugs.

Love, Auntie Margaret, Uncle Jon, and Baby Miles

Mammatalk  – (February 23, 2009 at 12:12 PM)  

Happy Birthday! What a beauty! Thanks to you for supporting me on my little bloggy jog thru the blogosphere! Maybe next time, you'll join me! :-)

Anonymous –   – (February 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM)  

Happy Birthday Ava!!!!!!

Shell in your Pocket  – (February 24, 2009 at 1:12 PM)  

Happy Birthday to Avie!

Those cupcakes are just too too sweet!
-sandy toe

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP