Time for...
Time for....
watching the sun rise.

new slippers (I think I'm right on this one, don't you agree?).

lighting the second candle on the Advent Kranz (wreath).

decorating for Christmas. (okay, I'm pretty sure I can get a better photo if anybody is interested)

doing a Christmas project with the girlies.



We'll see how the craft project turns out. I drew large stockings on an opened up paper bag. Then we used watered down glue (and I have no idea why I watered it down...maybe because I didn't have an infinite amount of it?) and glued pieces of torn and cut paper on the paper bag. We covered the whole thing with the glue. We added other random bits of paper. I wish I had glitter but I don't. Hopefully it'll dry nicely and Annika and I can cut out the stocking shapes and hang them up. Oh man! That glue was the nastiest smelling stuff EVER! At first I thought Ava had an accident in her underwear (as she's still potty training) but NO...it was the glue! BBBLLLEECCCHHHH!


I loved catching up on your posts, Astrid! Mark is SO handsome (who knew That was coming? hee hee!--I still see him as a 5th grader hanging ghosts up on the front porch that moved scarily when the door opened....), and YOU are absolutely gorgeous! The girls are darling. I think I see a lot of their daddy in their faces.
Ask Margaret to knit you some new slippers (in her spare time,HA!)...it's Time to toss your old ones!
As for the pumpkins...well, I cut mine up in about 1/4's, put them in the oven on cookie sheets w/some water in the pans, then process them in the food processor once they've cooled down. Then I freeze it, and add it to all sorts of stuff that my family knows Nothing about! It's a great addition to soup stock.
Stay warm. It's gonna be in the upper 40's here tomorrow. Hug all those girls and that handsome man of yours. xoxox Toni Bailey
so stinking cute! and i love that you have birdies and 3 girls on ur blog too! funno! ok, seriously, spring for the slippers if you don't get them though!!!
Thank for your stopping by my blog. I absolutly LOVE your bird christmas tree header! It is TOO precious. An yes on the new slippers I normally get a new pair every year for christmas!
Thanks for stopping by to say "hello". And yes, it's time for new slippers, but not because those are falling apart...it's just because every momma deserves new slippers!
Thanks for sharing the sweet moments.