Peanut Butter has a New Name

Ava just asked a funny thing.

She wanted to know if peanut butter had a Name. You know- like a person name.

She named it Abby. Why not? That's a good name.

Another thing she's been talking a LOT about recently- her pacifiers.

Now, we got her to give up her pacifiers nearly one YEAR ago. I have absolutely NO idea what made her bring them up again. She keeps asking for them. I told her that they are for babies and now that she's a big girl she doesn't need them anymore. Well, then she says "when I'm a baby can I have my pacifiers?" Ummmmm.....it doesn't quite work like that Ava! I told her that when she has a baby (like thirty years down the road!) that I would get her pacifiers. That seems to be an okay answer for now.

Darlene  – (December 10, 2008 at 8:29 AM)  

That is just too CUTE!! Your girls are so cute and I love the pink fingernail polish and their gingerbread houses!! What fun!!

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2008 at 9:03 AM)  

Abby??? My litte baby girl completely cracks me up!!! Who knew peanut butter needed a Name??? I can't stop laughing!!!

Beth  – (December 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM)  

I don't know that my kids are going to go along with dinner plans that include Abby and jelly sandwiches.

Emily  – (December 10, 2008 at 8:00 PM)  

Hi Astrid,
Sorry I have been a bad blog friend. I always read your comments and think about how nice you are to leave so many. I have found myself more and more busy than I have ever been-- why is this?? I have one in school for goodness sakes. I have no excuse!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP