Jolly Santa Cookies!
Here's a fun and super easy cookie you can do with children- Nutter Butter Santas!
Have you seen them before? They're so much fun!
I can't honestly remember where I got the original recipe.
All you need is:
One package of Nutter Butter cookies, about 12 oz + of white chocolate (to melt), mini chocolate chips for eyes, white chocolate chips for pom-pom, red sanding sugar for the hat and red hot candies for Santa's nose.
Melt the white chocolate (12 oz or so) and dip one of the cookie into the melted white chocolate. Put the cookies on a cooling rack and sprinkle with red sanding sugar to create Santa's hat. Press a white chocolate chip on his "hat" - that's his pom-pom. Dip the other end of the cookie- that will be his beard (but leave some blank space for his face) Using the melted white chocolate as glue put on his eyes (mini chocolate chips) and nose (red hot candies).







Oh, can we do these when you guys are here? What a cute idea!!
Is it too late to claim my bar of soap? I know it has been a looooong time, but we were preoccupied with moving across the country...my email is mcstord at msn dot com. If it is too late, that is okay, I understand.
Visiting from SITS.
Cute idea!
How fun! My girls would love to do these:)
I love those...I think one of my fave memories is making cookies with my son! We have yet to do it this year but WE will rofl! Merry Christmas! Cherry
Very cute.
It seems pretty easy too - for those of us that aren't that crafty.
So much fun for the kids!