Waving Good Bye

Wow!

We've had an amazing week.
Sick girls.

Friends visiting. FUN!

HALLOWEEN! (need I say more?)

And....

A brief visit from Grandma and Grandpa!





Grandpa with girlies. (don't look too closely at our unfinished island.)


Grandma and Grandpa are currently blazing a trail across the U.S.A. on their way to visit Aunt Margaret (who is due with her first baby any day now- it's okay to come out Baby Boy Cousin!). The girlies were absolutely THRILLED to see Grandma and Grandpa for a few hours. Naturally tears flowed after they left.







We've had some very warm weather recently. We didn't even need jackets for trick-or-treating this year- a first.

Anonymous –   – (November 5, 2008 at 4:48 PM)  

Hi - I saw your comment on Ali's blog about christmas organizing. (sorry, I couldn't find an email for you) - I thought the soup as gifts was a great idea (instead of cookies). Would you mind sharing how you go about doing that? Do you freeze it first? Take it to them warm? Or just dry ingrediants? It's a great idea!

Emily P  – (November 6, 2008 at 6:46 AM)  

Hello! I found you! I saw Baby Sister Margaret's blog and then linked to you! Yeah! Your girls are getting soooo big! How did that happen?

Beth  – (November 6, 2008 at 12:34 PM)  

Isn't late fall warm weather a treat? It's almost more fun than summer good weather, because we know we're on borrowed time.

Margaret  – (November 7, 2008 at 3:51 AM)  

Grandma and Grandpa arrived! Thanks for the wonderful goody-bag!! Jon and I had a great time looking at all the awesome interactive blocks and things. Now I think we need to go to Ikea and get a toybox of some sort ...

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP