Christmas-y Thoughts
Halloween has come and gone.
Company has come and gone.
Now it's time to really concentrate on Christmas gifts. But I'm floundering. As usual. I can never make up my mind- and then by the time I do make up my mind it's too late.
I'm going to try and make it a goal to have the bulk of Christmas gifts purchased before December comes. Do you think I can do it?
Sooo....
I asked the girls what they wanted Santa to bring them. Annika made up a cute list. Annika wants: a pet frog, a toy house (not sure if she meant doll house), a Barbie doll (naturally...although the other Barbies are taking a long nap as she hasn't played with them in months) and a few other things...perhaps you can read her list:

Ava said she wanted Santa to bring her a sleeping bag. She's asked us to go camping and sleep in tent several times recently. I told her we'd have to wait until spring.
Hopefully the girls and I will do some autumn-y arts and crafts projects. The house seems bare now that we took down (most) of the Halloween decorations.
Oh...and I'm still planning on doing the soap giveaway. I'm working on putting a post together on it!
Have a Happy Friday!


Fake flowers? I guess she likes to decorate with mom? That is so cute!