Autumnal Decor & more

I LOVE fall colors...



....which is why most of my house is painted in fall colors (deep reds and oranges with tan and sage green).




I love pumpkins and winter squash.








I love sticks and mushrooms and acorns.







I really love finding stuff that I already own (and had forgotten about) and using it to decorate!




I made the letter plates above. Super duper easy. They're not perfect but they'll do! I'm not in love with this particular arrangement but I've poked soooo many holes in the wall that I think I'll leave it alone for now.


I wanted to show you my version of the mitten dryer I saw in the latest FamilyFun magazine. I just strung laundry rope (I guess it's rope?) between my skis. I prettied up a few wooden clothespins. And ...Wa La... my mitten dryer is complete! I've even gotten to test it out and it works! It's a lot nicer than having wet mittens and hats sitting in their own puddles on the floor which is usually what happens.

OH!

I've totally forgotten to mention making yogurt in the crockpot! I've made it twice using this recipe. I can't believe how EASY it is to make! My girls LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat their yogurt with honey. (especially Grandma and Grandpa's honey- it's the BEST!).

Go ahead- give it a try! I won't be buying yogurt (if I can help it anyway!).

Lesley  – (November 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM)  

I love your mirror with the plates...so cool...and is that an old blender???...Super sweet...found you by way of SITS....and will definitely be back...your style is so my style....

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP