Flower Candidates for Toadstool Cake

So.....what do you think of these flowers? Can you guess what that other thing is that is amongst the flowers?


Can you guess what they're made of?

Unknown  – (August 7, 2008 at 9:41 AM)  

..are you kidding - it is a mushroom troll, right? :)
..they are really cute, I am certain that Annika will love her cake!

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (August 8, 2008 at 9:59 AM)  

Any other guesses? No guesses on what the flowers are made of? (Mama, it's not supposed to be a mushroom troll! Oh no!).

Unknown  – (August 23, 2008 at 10:25 AM)  

...if not a mushroom troll or fairy, what was it?

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP