Dahlias for You

This is my first year growing large dahlias. I wanted to grow some for cut flowers and here they are just for YOU!

Beth  – (August 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM)  

Oh! I love dahlias. One of these days I'll put in some new ones here at the new house. Where are they growing in your yard?

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (August 16, 2008 at 10:05 PM)  

They're in my vegetable garden- I planted these in my strawberry bed.

Anonymous –   – (August 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM)  

I've never had much with them...its not sunny enough (i think) :( they are beautiful!

Unknown  – (August 23, 2008 at 10:21 AM)  

They look so nice, Astrid! I lost several of them last winter :(

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP