Stonefield Village Spooky Halloween {with friends!}

Oh me!

Oh my!

Ghosts & Goblins...or Music Divas, Cats, Zookeepers, Bats & more to enjoy!

On the weekend before Halloween we enjoyed a visit to Stonefield Village- all decked out for Halloween! Even better is that we got to enjoy it with friends!

Much laughing & candy was enjoyed by all.

Ava & Wynne ....just the cutest pair. ever.
Listening to a Halloween story

Need any witch-y services?

A Cat & a Bat (oh where is her hat?) enjoying their root beer they got at the Saloon.
All the kids in one photo....

This was our first time visiting Stonefield Village near Cassville, WI. It certainly won't be our last!


Yes, those are the same costumes as last year. The girls both decided that they wanted to be the same things as last year (cat & bat). I shouldn't complain...it doesn't get any easier than that!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP