Halloween at Shake Rag Alley

Waiting for friends to arrive at Shake Rag Alley to do some Trick-or-Treating. It's not that cold Annika!

This little bat likes to stick out her tongue. Maybe she's trying to catch a juicy bug! (errr...hopefully not) This Big Cat is anxious to see her friends and do some trick-or-treating!


The Trick-or-Treating Gang..... Little Andrew Mouse you'd better watch out! Annika the Cat is hungry! LOL!


This is our first time T-O-T-ing at Shake Rag Alley in Mineral Point. It looked like a miniature version of Stonefield Village.

This is one Happy Little Bat.

Beth  – (November 3, 2009 at 7:18 AM)  

It looks like so much fun! Those are the cutest cat and bat I have ever seen, I'm sure!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP