Plastic Bag = (pretend) Parachute

I just had to post some photos of Ultra Cute Ava. Sorry Mark. I know you just love the word ultra.

No plastic bags were hurt in the following photos.









Somehow life just seems better when you're upside down. It certainly is full of lots of surprises! Like, how did that grass get there?


I really love that dress she's wearing! Thank you Oma for sending it to us! Ava loves it and so do I!

Oh, and just for the record, Annika isn't in these photos because she was having fun at school.

Mark –   – (November 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM)  

Woooowwww...THAT is a cute little girl!!! Ultra Thanks for the Ultra Cute Ultra Photos!

Beth  – (November 19, 2009 at 9:46 AM)  

Ava is SUCH a pretty little thing! And what fun pictures. It made me smile to watch her playing!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP