Super Sunday Saying



The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.

--Victor Hugo

...and all the better if you have a really good almond croissant to share.

--Mark

Beth  – (June 14, 2009 at 5:44 PM)  

Very nice borage, Astrid. But ... aside from its usefulness in keeping away tomato hornworms (and I sure hope it works well for that purpose!!), do you know of anything else to do with borage? It's always listed as an herb or as a medicinal plant, but I never see anything about HOW to use it, or why I might want to.

Astrid in Bristling Acres  – (June 14, 2009 at 6:01 PM)  

I think you can eat the flowers...I have to double check that though. (I remember that they've got a cucumber taste).

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP