Where's Astrid?
Have I disappeared off the face of the planet? Am I hiding?
It kind of feels that way!
Actually, April seems to have turned into a fairly messy month- I'm just hopping from one event to the next- hoping that I don't forget anything along the way.
This weekend is a huge garage sale. And it's not at my house. So that means schlepping stuff from the basement, cleaning it up, pricing it and squeezing it into my van. I can't even fit all the stuff in one van load either! The best part? I can make sure the stuff doesn't come back home! Thanks so much to my friend for letting me be a part of her garage sale!
I'm working on something BIG...COLOSSAL...well, for me anyway. I'm working on getting a new-small- business off the ground! I'm not ready for the big reveal...yet. I promise it will be soon though!


Hi! Stopping by from SITS! Oh my! You do have a lot going on! At least your beautiful girls are having a little fun with it. Good luck with the garage sale and we look forward to hearing about your new business!
you know what...target has cute over the shoulder bags (bigger than a purse, but not too huge, but sizeable enough to carry around your baby stuff...) that is, if you have Target in your town. Good luck! stopping in from SITS... Have a great day!
Doesn't it feel good to downsize?? Good luck with the garage sale...looks like the girls had a BLAST!
Oh...Love Garage Sale Season...so waiting to dispose of tons of my stuff....oh and Etsy has some AMAZING bags....some I've really drooled over...and super good luck on the new venture....Happy SITS day
Ooooooooh, your own business?! Can't wait to hear more details!!! Your girls are doing a great job keeping themselves occupied!
FUN!
Stopping by via SITS to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
we had a garage sale a few weeks back - sooo much work. Hope it all went well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
and weighing in on the Pickler issue!
carma
thats exciting about your biz!
okay, here is a bag from etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23941023
it is fetching awesome! if you don't like this particular pattern, she has others....
oh, stopping by from SITS