Easter Bunny pays us a visit!
Happy Belated EASTER!The girls are very grateful to Oma and Tante Kirstin for the many lovely gifts you sent! The Ikea tent you sent was a smashing success! The girls wanted to play in that tent all day long...and they did a sleep over in it on Sunday night (Annika didn't have school yesterday).
We've so busy that I didn't even post photos of some fun activities we've done recently- like the Magic Milk in the Cereal trick I pulled on April Fools Day (drops of blue food color under the cereal- when you pour milk on top it turned it to blue!). We also made some lovely Easter eggs using Neon colored food dye and punched out stickers (using masking tape, freezer paper and various hole punches). We placed the stickers on the eggs before dying them and then did the big reveal afterwards (we had lots of bleeding through the edges of the masking tape).


Oh Astrid - what a special day that you had (and I love your April Fools joke).
Can't wait to read some of your gardening posts this summer. :)
What a great helper you have!
What a fun time. And, is she washing dishes? Wow! :+)
Awe! So cute!
I found you on SITS.