My garden is waking up from its long winter slumber. HELLOOOOOOO flowers! 
Say hello to little girls begging to pick flowers. Little girls who would pick every last flower in my garden if I let them...Too bad I'm a mean Mommy.

But just look at all those delightful dandelions!


Oh...I don't mean to be elusive about my small business. I'm working hard to get my stuff together for the Women's Expo this Thursday and hopefully I'll be able to do a post afterwards. I hate to sound clueless but how do I go about setting up a website for my small business?
I can't believe how HUGE your bleeding heart is!! That's amazing!!!!
Your flowers are incredible! How fun it would be to pick everything. I think I understand how the girls feel!
Wonderful pictures!!! I love little girls out on the vast green grass...precious.
sandy toe
Loving Astrid's dress! Pick pick away!